Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pearl Izumi P.R.O. Leader Series Jersey Review

By Luxo-D

Everyone loves the sweet things in life. Right? You know, the good stuff, that makes you feel good, but not in a weird way. Well, have I got the goodness for YOU my friends of TEAM SPROCKETS™. Sweet Ambrosia...yeah I got some. Hell! I'm wearing it!

How does an awesome bike shirt feel to you? I know, I thought so...."Tenacious Awesome." Indeed, the kid here just got himself an incredible Pearl Izumi P.R.O Leader Series jersey recently... and I'm not afraid to say it – it is ATOMIC SILK!

I rode into work today, which was glorious I might add – and I couldn't believe it. This is probably the most, no not probably – it is the MOST comfortable bike shirt I have ever worn! And the best part – it is cut really well. Especially, if you want a little more form fitting. The sporty feel is trimmed just right, in the sleeves and neckline. I have a smaller frame, and this shirt was not baggy or too tight. Believe me, after the triathon bike stage I did this last weekend – there were more than a few dudes wearing parachutes for shirts. This shirt on the other hand... fits great.

My shirt is black with red accents, and it also has some very stylish reflector graphics to boot. Even the pocket on the back Zips too, which is definitely excellent. I can finally put some gear back there without it bouncing out, for a change.

This shirt gets my personal "Stroker-Ace Seal of Approval." It is truly...Von Excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment