Monday, March 8, 2010

What can a guy get for 2G's?

By Luxo-D

Well, I don't know about you, but this kid has been one busy mofo for the last two weeks. Sorry to say, I haven't had the quality time to indulge you with a certain form of pontificating indeed. Luckily, you didn't have to wait long. Certainly not. In fact, yours truly here has been proactive on keepin' an eye for some news, see what the hub-bub is all about, snooting out the facts, lookin' for some action so to speak, you know...seeing what's going on and shit, you know what I'm saying...?

Well I didn't find much.

However, not to disappoint, though I know you have been for quite some time – I did manage to "catch the bead" on some recent activity in the bicycle purchasing arena. Absolutely. Now I won't mention who, but let's just say there has been an extreme number of visits to bicycle shops, matched only by a droningly high number of online searching too. By...I might add, a couple of individuals – of sketchy and often theatrical decision making histories. Now, I'm not going to berate anyone publicly, or judge them, or resort to any slanderous accusations, or inappropriate name calling, But I will say, that this shopping style has taken on an almost obsessed and fanatical mindset in the most zealous of nature. I may even dare to say...a Buyers Lunacy! Now, as dangerous, perverted, and distorted as that may be to you...do not be shocked. There is after all a passion for bicycles here, no matter how warped you may think it is. The love of bicycling is clear.

In the end, what can one say about shopping? Basically it comes down to something as simple and clear as you can imagine. How much is it? How much am I willing to pay? So the question is put to you...

How much are you willing to spend on a good bicycle?

No comments:

Post a Comment